Skilled St. Louis Workers Compensation Lawyer Helps Injured Workers
Assisting with claims, appeals and benefits in Missouri
the Guirl Law Firm concentrates exclusively on personal injury and workers compensation recovery for injured clients throughout the St. Louis area. Our attorney’s more than 25 years of experience and commitment to helping injured workers brings results. We are immediately available to represent you in your workplace injury case.
Guiding St. Louis clients through the workers compensation process in Missouri
Our law firm provides you with the guidance you need to make informed decisions in your case. Review our workers compensation lawyer’s responses to FAQs to learn basic information about workplace injury recovery, then contact our St. Louis office to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to learn more about your rights under workers compensation laws. We advise you on issues such as:
- Workers compensation benefits — Our attorney investigates your case and advises you about the types of workers compensation benefits to which you are entitled. Depending on the facts of your claim, we may pursue temporary total disability (TTD), temporary partial disability, permanent total disability, permanent partial disability, Second Injury Fund benefits, survivor benefits, Kids’ Chance of Missouri or benefits for emergency personnel killed in the line of duty.
- What to do after an injury — We advise you what to do after an injury to preserve your benefits claim. Our team guides you through each step — including reporting your injury or illness to your employer, getting the medical care you need and applying for the workers compensation benefits you deserve.
- Dealing with insurance companies — As with other types of insurance companies, your employer’s workers compensation carrier may try to offer you less than you deserve for your injuries. Our workman’s comp lawyer aggressively advocates for your rights when dealing with insurance companies that are handling your workers compensation claim.
- Notice, filing requirements and deadlines — Our law firm guides you through the complex Missouri workers compensation regulations that govern notice, filing requirements and deadlines.
We fight until your workers comp claim is successful
Our lawyer fights for a successful resolution to your workers compensation claim. We remain by your side as we:
- Provide your employer with written notice of your injury
- Negotiate for your rightful benefits settlement
- Take your case to trial if your employer and its insurance company do not agree to fair compensation
- File your Claim for Compensation with the Division of Workers’ Compensation St. Louis office
- File an appeal of an unfavorable decision with the Labor and Industrial Relations Commission
- File a second appeal with the Missouri Court of Appeals
Let our St. Louis workers comp attorney file your workers compensation claim
To protect your rights to workers compensation benefits, call the Guirl Law Firm on our 24-hour toll-free hotline 314-391-2585 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.