Knowledgeable St. Louis Medical Malpractice Lawyer Representing Victims of Medical Malpractice and Negligence in Missouri
A strong advocate for patient rights in St. Louis
The Guirl Law Firm, LLC is dedicated to advocating for St. Louis patients whose medical care has resulted in damages. With 25 years of experience, we have the in-depth knowledge and polished litigation skills to achieve results in your case.
Time is of the essence when you have suffered an injury due to the negligence of a medical professional. Under Missouri’s medical malpractice statute of limitations, you have only two years from the act that caused your injury, or two years from your 18th birthday if you were a minor at the time of the medical mistake, to file your claim. Even if you have passed the deadline, you should still consult our lawyer to determine if you are eligible for an extension.
How our St. Louis medical malpractice attorney can help you
By focusing exclusively on personal injury and medical malpractice recovery, The Guirl Law Firm, LLC is able to devote our full attention and extensive resources to making health care safer and more effective for patients in St. Louis. Read our lawyer’s responses to FAQs to learn basic information about filing a medical malpractice claim then contact our office to discuss your case in detail. We can help you with a wide range of issues, including:
- Nursing home errors — The nursing home has a duty to treat your loved one with respect and dignity and to provide appropriate medical care. If you suspect abuse or neglect, we help you protect your family member and recover compensation for the nursing home errors.
- Failure to diagnose — Our lawyers maximize your recovery from doctors for their failure to diagnose your disease or condition. We also review whether you have a cause of action against your insurance company for its failure to approve necessary diagnostic testing.
- Medical class actions — If appropriate in your case, our law firm discusses the option of filing your lawsuit as a medical class action. We review the notice regarding your inclusion in a class and advise you on whether it is in your best interest.
- Birth injuries — With the sophisticated medical care available, harm to a mother or her baby during childbirth is preventable. When an error by a health care professional causes a birth injury, we are available to offer compassionate, effective representation to you and your family.
- Surgical and emergency room errors — Whether you are undergoing a planned surgical procedure or you are faced with a dire medical emergency, the hospital has a duty to provide you with quality care. Our attorney pursues the maximum compensation possible for injuries you sustained because of a surgical or emergency room error.
Contact today to schedule a free initial consultation and find out how our medical malpractice attorney can recover damages from the St. Louis facilities or professionals who caused you harm
To get the advice you need and the results you want in your medical malpractice case, call The Guirl Law Firm, LLC on our 24-hour toll-free hotline 314-399-8051 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.